Do you find yourself hustling around the holidays? Quiet reflection and relaxation are probably not always at the top of your list…but regular rejuvenation is EXACTLY what you need! Try out any of our classes this season for a quick escape…..OR…make the decision to consistently commit to creating calm, confidence and clarity in your life. Yes, even during the holidays. It’s possible!
With new options and great teachers on the schedule we know there is something for everyone! Here are some highlights and special events to keep in mind as we head into the new year!
1. Winter Solstice Celebration, December 20th 5-8pm
2. Hot Yoga is back Sundays at 5pm with rotating teachers each week!
3. Mom’s with kids (infant to 6 yrs old) Free yoga session, November 8th @ 1:30ish.
4. Marcy Keuter is now leading an 11am Gentle class on Tuesday & Fridays.
5. Rachel Stalter is leading a 4:15pm all levels class on Wednesday afternoons.
6. Winter Wellness Walk, January 4th, 2014 (deadlines Dec. 10th)