Hold off on your New Year Resolutions….until you’ve tried yoga! Yoga will either simplify all your other resolutions….or help you realize that you don’t need any other resolutions. That you are perfect…exactly how you are right now!
The entire world is discovering the benefits of a regular yoga practice and realizing that yoga is good for absolutely everyone! These benefits include pain control, stress relief, tension release, better sleep, weight loss and happier people! (okay, I threw in happier people….. because I’ve met them). Seriously, there are infinite examples of personal transformation all over the web in relation to yoga. Google it. Google ‘Why Do Yoga’….Then come in and try it…first class is free. (If you have already discovered the benefits of yoga, please share this link and your enthusiasm with others. Thanks!)
Here’s a few highlights for 2012 at Love Yoga
- FREE Yoga Sundays! Some Hot, Some not. So far, we’re committing to January 8th and the 15th at 4pm for Free Hot Yoga. We’ll see how it goes from there. Bring friends, bring family, and please bring a mat if you have one. Watch the website and facebook for more Free Yoga Days.
- New Classes coming in February. More Men’s classes, another Hot class and hopefully two really super early powerful classes! Days and times to come in the next few weeks.
- Yoga Outside at Namaste Vineyards and other outdoor locations this summer!
- Yoga Anatomy workshop for aspiring teachers in July. Reservations required.
- 5$ Friday Nights!
- December Weekend Retreat… location tba.
- More fun tee shirts coming this year!