Closed tonight due to icy conditions. Please check back for an 8:30am update tomorrow!
We offer 3 options for our training program next year.
- The 200 hour Yoga Study Immersion for personal exploration: Take the training to expand your practice, connect with others and learn more about yoga philosophy, history, alignment, anatomy and more! Enjoy the opportunities to explore your connection to your self and others. Teaching is always an option if you decide to go further… but the exploration itself is powerful.
- The 200 hour Teacher Training Certification: Take the training to become a certified yoga instructor in a Yoga Alliance approved program. This program also counts toward CE Credit for current teachers.
- The 300 hour Teacher bridge program to a 500 hour certification: Take the 300 hour course to enhance and expand your teaching to earn your 500 hour certification through Yoga Alliance.
Find out more on November 5th @ 1pm: Get the outline, ask questions and meet the others!
Or click to the Yoga Training page at the top of the screen for more information.
Love Yoga Hoodies are coming this week!
Zip front, Pullover, Soft, Lightweight, Warm and Cozy!
$46 each S, M, L, XL Red, Charcoal, Green and Blue
Free Yoga Friday is tomorrow to celebrate SIX Years of Love!
Free yoga all day with treats, teas and tees! 9:30am, 5:30pm and 7:00pm!
If you haven’t yet had a chance to check out the new digs, please feel free to drop in anytime!
Fall Updates to the schedule!
Sunday morning classes are postponed for the fall as we’ll be using the space for trainings
Sunday nights will be Restorative Yoga with Crystal Bowls and Yoga for Anxiety workshops
Monday night 7pm Power Yoga with Erin Yatsui
Thursday afternoon 4pm Flow Yoga with Renae Schmidt
Thursday night 6:30pm Power Yoga with Amy Perkins
Thursday night 7:45pm Pre Natal Yoga with Amy Perkins
Saturday morning 10am Power Yoga with Renae Schmidt
Thank YOU for all your Love! Please Celebrate with us this Friday – free yoga and treats all day.
How did we get here? Six years ago we opened Love Yoga studio in downtown Albany. The following year we moved to North Albany so that we could add hot yoga to our schedule and more parking!
Over the years we’ve had so many different teachers that helped us get this far: Thank you to Marcia, Laura, Mara, Rachel, Jane, Alexa, Elisa, Maggie, Paul and Kathy...just to name a few. And of course to all our wonderful teachers we have now! (More on them next week!).
We’ve had hot yoga, groove yoga, yin yoga, power yoga, core yoga, gentle yoga, kids yoga and more. We added meditation classes, various workshops, teacher trainings and yoga tours.
We recently added a reception area, kombucha and two fabulous massage therapists: Kelly Ard and Anna Burnett.
We have shared the Love all over the world with our Love Yoga Tees 💚. You can see them everywhere from Alaska to New Zealand! Croatia, San Francisco, New York, The Grand Canyon, Italy, Hawaii and more!
But mostly we share the love in over 20 classes each week, on the mats, every single day, right here on Hickory Street in Albany, Oregon… grass seed capital of the world? (Seems fitting that our first weekly group class was a group of grass seed farmers – Thanks guys!).
Our first priority, our goal, our vision our mission… is to create a place and space for you to practice yoga, connect with others, have fun and share the Love.
So please come visit, revisit, and let us know how we can help. We’re here because of you… and for you.
From the bottom of our hearts…
Thank You 💚
Did you know that Love Yoga is a School? A Registered Yoga School with the internationally recognized association, The Yoga Alliance.
We offer both 200 hour and 300 hour teacher training programs as well as Continuing Education Workshops for teachers and Personal Studies workshops for individuals and groups. We offer CPR classes, Anatomy training, Personal Yoga Training & Coaching and our latest addition, the Urban Yoga Tours! (Up first: Maui! 4 spots left!).
Our FALL TERM COURSES include:
Yoga for Anxiety, Intro to Meditation, Arm Balances & Inversions and
Yin Yoga for Teachers and a Yin workshop class! Click here to sign up!
Every one of our instructors is certified, registered, insured and CPR trained. We each also continue our own education with training and workshops by teachers around the world both online and in person. We are always striving to learn more because your health, well being and joy is our first priority. We hope you’ll join us with one of our fabulous Fall Specials!
BACK TO SCHOOL FALL SPECIALS
(must be activated by Sept. 10th!)
- School Teachers and Full time Students: $10 off your next 8 class pass or 16 Class Pass (enter code: LOVESCHOOL)
- Get the Unlimited Pass and Receive a free tee shirt with your 6 month membership or renewal!
(Membership includes monthly unlimited classes, 10% off workshops and retail items,
participation in our free classes with our new teachers in training and free guest passes for family and friends)
- Bring a friend for free all through September! Just mention the ‘Share the Love’ Special!
- Want to join a teacher training?: $100 off the 2017 Love Yoga Teacher Training, if signed up by September 15th. Email to enroll: email@example.com
- Click here to SAVE!