FINALLY!! It’s Time to Reconnect with LOVE! This Friday in the Studio. (Yes, Online classes will continue – also on a modified schedule).
Once you do the following three things, it’ll be just like before. Show up, check in, practice. For now, It’s a smaller schedule than before so please be patient. We’re easing back in for all our sakes.
Please, please read the following and click to our website at the bottom before asking for tech help. (and then find a millenial before calling me… but I’m here for you if you don’t have one! ; ) lol.
It’s a smaller schedule with smaller classes, (limit 12-15). You must sign up and and pay for class before coming. We can’t guarantee you a spot if you just drop by.
You’ll have to do 3 things in order to get into class: Create an account, sign a waiver and register for class.
On the HOME PAGE OF OUR WEBSITE are these three slides:
1. Link to create your MindBodyOnline account.
2. Link to our new state required waiver.
3. Link to our studio and online schedules.
Current Pass Holders: If you have a class pass or membership you’ll be able to sign up as usual. (via MindBodyOnline)
NON Pass Holders: We hope you’ll join us. Once you purchase a pass you will also have access to our online FaceBook LIVE classes and our Video library of recorded classes. Plus! If you purchase a full membership, you’ll get a brand new mat!
WHEN YOU ARRIVE:
1. Please wait for doors to be unlocked/propped open approx.15 min. before class.
2. Please bring as few things as possible inside with you.
3. Please feel free to wear a mask or not and be kind and respectful either way.
4. Please wear socks inside the studio when you are not on your own mat.
5. If you have a small towel for any surprise sneezes or throat tickles, you could bring that. I’ll have some on hand you can purchase if you forget.
6. We have new mat bags that will hold everything you need if that helps. They are $35. I have about 8 of them right now.
7. Start practicing your PFE now, because I am in NO mood for critiques of the new process. Pleasant. Facial. Expressions. People. Start practicing ; )
8. If you sign up for a class and it’s full. Please stay on the waitlist even if you make other plans. If you get bumped into the class and have decided not to come, you can always decline and it will automatically go to the next person. But this way we get a better idea of which classes to expand or duplicate first. If you sign up for a class and don’t show, you’ll get charged. We are a small business trying to rebuild just like all our other small business friends. Someone could have had that spot. *12 hour cancellation notice required.
LOVE LOVE LOVE to you all!
We are so looking forward to practicing with you 💚
Any Non Tech Questions?